DJ Sound uses only high quality professional grade sound system components to ensure crystal clear sound and always played at a comfortable volume.
Look below for a listing and description of the professional equipment that Stacy uses.
Quality of equipment DOES matter. Honestly, it does not take much now-a-days for someone to start in the DJ business. Someone can go down to the local Radio Shack, plop down a couple thousand dollars on what they refer to as "DJ equipment," and think that they are ready to go. But are they really? And what is the overall quality of that event going to be?
- Have you ever been to an event where the DJ was making announcements and the sound was all muffled?
- Have you ever been near speakers that were "clipping" and sounding distorted?
- Have you been annoyed by someone making announcements where the microphone cut out or got a loud static?
- Have you been to a function where the people next to the dance floor were being blasted out but the people at the back of the room could not hear as clearly or what was being said?
- Have you been to a function where the CDs were skipping because the dance floor was vibrating because of people dancing?
- Have you been to an event where the music shut off because the amplifier was not powerful enough to handle the type of volume that the DJ was trying to get out of the system?
- Have you seen a DJ's set-up that has wires hanging out all over the place because components are not housed in a professional case?
If so, then you have witnessed first hand the negative effects of cheaper equipment. DJ Sound has invested heavily into only high-quality, professional grade equipment in order to avoid all of these adverse situations and to treat his clients to high quality sound. It DOES make a difference!
Perhaps one of the best ways to sum this up is in the comments Stacy recently received from the bartender and wait staff from a large facility in Cornwall where they hold dozens of events every week. He said, "Man! That is the best sounding DJ system I've ever heard! And I hear lots of them week in and week out. That sounded awesome! You didn't blast us out, but you filled the room with music like I've never heard before. That's incredible stuff!"
Another way to think about this is thinking about the difference between watching an action movie on TV, just using the TV's built-in speakers, vs. playing that same movie through a high fidelity surround sound system with subwoofers, and multiple speakers. Same movie, but VERY different experiences as you watch the movie. High quality audio DOES make a difference -- in the movie theaters as well as at your event.
While it's difficult to demonstrate that through the Internet, what we can show you is a list of the equipment that DJ Sound uses. What you will see, if you do your research, is that DJ Sound simply does not cut corners and has invested in some of the very best equipment available... all so that YOU can be treated to an incredible audio atmosphere -- high quality sound always played at the right volume. Take a look:
- Denon DN-D9000 -- Regarded as "World's most advanced double CD player!" – This CD player allows for seamless transitions between songs, shock-proof to protect against skipping, and many more features that will ensure that the music mix will be spontaneous, creative, and flawless!
- Denon 2600 CD player -- Prior to the DN-D9000, Denon's most advanced top-of-the-line CD player, allows for creativity with the music and seamless transitions between songs. Shock-proof to protect against skipping! Many DJs inspire to one day having this as their primary deck. This is one of the players we have as a BACKUP unit!
- Denon 2000 MKII CD Player -- Loaded with features that allow seamless transitions between songs; digital sampling; modifying the pitch and the key of songs. This is another player we have as a BACKUP unit, on site!
- Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro Mixer -- This studio quality mixer is used by the biggest bands in the industry. One of the most important pieces for crystal-clear sound, we have it and many other DJ’s inspire to one day own.
- Behringer Eurorack MX-2004A Pro Mixer -– This professional mixer in used in live entertainment productions. This 20 channel mixer is a nice piece. Used as a BACKUP, on site!
- NEW! JBL M-Pro 400 Series Speakers! -- This incredible set of speakers and subwoofers delivers an unbelievably crystal-clear sound with nice warm deep bass of the highest quality.
- JBL EON G2 Powered 15" Speakers -- These crystal-clear sounding speakers have an amplifier built right in. We then use a wireless system to transmit the signal anywhere in the room (or different room) to be able to provide sound wherever you need.
- JBL EON Non-Powered 15" Speakers -– These crystal-clear sounding speakers are of the highest quality, again we have this as a BACKUP, on site!
- QSC - PLX3402 Newest Professional line from QSC -- This amp has 3,400 watts of pristine power for the M-Pro 400 Series Speakers, giving you the volume you want at a crystal-clear sound.
- Peavey CS-800S -– Amplifiers of the professional series in Peavey, have 2,000 watts of premier sound. Amps DJ’s may have as their primary unit. We have 2 as a BACKUP unit, on site!
Lighting creates the atmosphere!
The right lighting effects can add just the right spark to your event.
- The bride and groom are announced and introduced into the room while being spotlighted -- perfect way to acknowledge our guests of honor!
- Soft, romantic lighting highlights the bride and groom for the first dance;
- High energy and fast dance songs are complimented by different types of lighting effects at different times that sweep across the dance floor -- creating the perfect blend of visual energy.
I know what you might be thinking, "But Stacy we don't want our wedding reception to look like some cheesy scene from Saturday Night Fever…"
We absolutely agree! That is why we carefully select high-tech professional effects that create a tasteful and first class atmosphere. No goofy lava lamps or tacky "stop light" effects you might find in the novelty stores or the homemade flood lights on a table. The effects we use are the same types of effects that you would likely find in nightclubs.
Soft, warm lighting helps create a perfectly romantic atmosphere for slow dances
Sophisticated lighting that adds to the elegant atmosphere
…while other Hi-Tech lighting effects add a fantastic visual jolt of energy during fast-dancing songs; lights sweeping across the dance floor to the beat of the music, creating a visual energy that is perfectly matched for the atmosphere you prefer.
The lighting DOES make the atmosphere!
Perfect blend of lighting effects helps enhance the atmosphere YOU desire.
So what are the options?